Job Title – Furniture Installer
Location – London
Salary – £8.21 – £15.00 per hour depending on shift
Duration – Temporary Temp/Perm / Full Time
Sector – Manufacturing
As an established company the role as Furniture Installer / Fitter is an integral part of the company. Due to expansion, a new team of approx. 20 fitters is now required, this is ongoing work with weekday, double shifts, weekend working and overtime available. There is a minimum of 8 hours pay per shift with the possibility of permanent employment.
The company is a leading office furniture manufacturer and these roles will suit people with previous fitting experience in new installations and office moves.
As the Furniture Installer, you will be responsible for:
· Assisting in the relocation, installation and assembly of office furniture at client sites across the London area;
· Providing a high level of customer service and workmanship at all times.
The successful Installer will have the following skills and experience:
· Must have experience working within a furniture fitter, installation, assembly, technician role;
· Experience using equipment including cordless drills, Allen keys, Stanley knife, screwdrivers etc.
· The ability to lift and move heavy loads.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.