Senior Furniture Fitter / Supervisor (Gangs)
We are looking to meet experienced fitters for ongoing working in the London area. Previous experience in New Installations essential. Work available weekdays and weekends and overtime.
FurnitureFitters.Co.UK is a specialist division of the GLC Group and see fantastic growth for the new year. As an Office Furniture Fitter you will report to the Operations Manager and work under the supervision of the Project Managers, Team Leaders, and Senior Fitters to complete projects as instructed. You’ll be responsible for assisting in the relocation, installation and assembly of office furniture at client sites across the London providing a high level of customer service and workmanship at all times, to exceed client expectations.
To be considered for an Office Furniture Installer / Fitter role, you MUST have the following:
* Previous experience as a furniture fitter – at least 1 year.
* Superb customer service skills with a polite, professional and helpful manner
* Professional appearance and attitude, with high personal standards
* Enthusiasm, with a flexible approach to work, and a can-do positive attitude
* Strong team player whilst able to work autonomously
* Physically fit and able to lift and move loads
Please apply, please email your details/CV to lw[at]glc-group.net – Suitable candidates will be interviewed in person.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.